give to lifesource
There are two primary ways our giving is transferred to God’s work: church budget and tithe.
• EVERYTHING we do at the local church (beyond the pastor’s salaries) must find funding from local church budget
• Our fiscal year runs January 1 - December 31
• All records are open for review and explanation
• We are exacting in honoring the giver’s intention for their gift.
• Tithe is 10% of one’s increase (profit after the cost of doing business)
• ALL Tithe (100%) is sent to the Rocky Mountain Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
• Tithe pays our pastors and part of the school teachers at Mile High Academy
• Rocky Mountain Conference of Seventh-day Adventists operates on about 75 cents of every Tithe dollar
• 25% goes to support other levels of church work
If you would like to make a one-time gift or set up recurring automatic giving online please follow the link below. Thank you for being a part of what we do here at LifeSource.